Following the success of our Dublin workshop in May, we are pleased to announce that we are holding another digital workshop in Cork this September. The fifth annual eir Spiders Digital Workshop will take place at The River Lee Hotel, Cork on Thursday September 10th 2015. The event which is free to attend is aimed at SME’s who are seeking to improve their digital presence online and also to hear from past eirSpider awards winners.
eirSpiders Digital Workshop Speakers
- Gary Disley, Marketing Director, eir Business Solutions
- Eamonn Doyle, Chief Technology Officer, esri Ireland
- Mark Breen, Co-founder & Senior Partner, Cuckoo Events
- Eoin Derham & Olan Hodnett, Directors, Instamedia
- Alan Brogan, Managing Director, The Digital Department
Moderator – Colin Meagle, Founder and Managing Director of Continuum